Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Den

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Memmbers, Naruto Den has went under slight construction and has added a few new things, if you click portal, you will be able to download Naruto Sound Tracks; also the Chat system can be found there. Now, a few more additions will be added in the coming year, I hope to see this site active. I would like to start an advertisement, which ever member successfully brings aboard 10 new members will receive 10000 Ryo. All members have the ability to edit their money system, but it is the Kage/S-rank's job to monitor that none of their members cheat points, if stolen points are found out the system will vanish. Thank you - Admin Team
Featuring
Member of the Month

~~~

RP Character of the Month

~~~

Forum Management
Naruto's genjutsu Venfinishedpin

Naruto's genjutsu Kasumifinishedpin

Naruto's genjutsu Gonzofinishedpin
Village Leaders
Konohagakure:
Kage: Ven
Jounin Commander: Panikoskun

Kumogakure
Kage:Dowmone
Jounin Commander: TobiRikudou

Kirigakure
Kage: Kasumi
Jounin Commander: Koko

Sunagakure:
Kage: Moodz
Jounin Commander: ---

Iwagakure:
Kage: Asano
Jounin Commander: V

Otogakure:
Kage: ---
Jounin Commander: ---
Latest topics
» Chapter 559!
Naruto's genjutsu EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 am by MGB2000X

» Rinnegan and Sharingan from the Juubi
Naruto's genjutsu EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:37 am by MGB2000X

» Testing forum posts
Naruto's genjutsu EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:50 pm by Abyss

» Please change the background of menu bar.
Naruto's genjutsu EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 pm by Abyss

» Song of the Day (Oldies)
Naruto's genjutsu EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 pm by Abyss

» Battle Of Deh Genders
Naruto's genjutsu EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 pm by Abyss

» Live-action-film
Naruto's genjutsu EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 am by panikoskun

» The Otogakure Kag
Naruto's genjutsu EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 am by Siari

» Some questions
Naruto's genjutsu EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 pm by Abyss

Forum Button
Naruto's genjutsu NDbuttonfinal
Affiliates
Naruto's genjutsu AnimeHeroesAffiliate
Find us on Facebook
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

Naruto's genjutsu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Fuuton and Suiton
Kekkei Genkai:

Naruto's genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Naruto's genjutsu   Naruto's genjutsu EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:28 am

Well I guess Naruto now is in possession of a powerful genjutsu which means that he just found a way to cancel Edo Tensei.

Plus this just elevated Naruto to a level higher than what he had before. It looks like Kishi is setting up Naruto to excel in all the aspects of a shinobi.

He already had superb taijutsu and now with a powerful genjutsu such as this and with improvement on his ninjutsu I can see him taking on Sasuke with ease and matching against Madara.

This genjutsu is a game changer indeed.
Back to top Go down
TobiRikudou

TobiRikudou

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Water, Earth
Kekkei Genkai:

Naruto's genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's genjutsu   Naruto's genjutsu EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:28 pm

.....Naruto doesnt have the genjutsu anymore. Itachi said that Shisui's eye needs a decade in order to be used again.
It was a one time thing and now it's gone. It didn go to waste however, Itachi is immortal now and should be able to stop Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Asano-X-Aviarus

Asano-X-Aviarus

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter: 5000000
Element(s): [Earth, Wind, Fire]
Kekkei Genkai:

Naruto's genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's genjutsu   Naruto's genjutsu EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Well unless Naruto can acquire the Shodai Hokage's chakra/DNA, and figures out how to give it to the raven, he can drastically reduce the amount of time needed to use Shisui's doujutsu, as Itachi said, and confirmed by Danzo. I also doubt Itachi will be fighting Sasuke again. Perhaps he will go after Madara, since Itachi really seems like the only one who could possibly compete with him. I can't comprehend anyone else being able to do so, even moreso now that he has the Rinnegan+Sharingan and his own former jinchuriki six paths of Madara wombo combo. Not to mention the demon statue summon he has access to, which we saw is capable of destroying thousands in one swoop. In other words, Madara is essentially god now, but I'm getting off topic.
Back to top Go down
http://my.opera.com/rayonx2/about/
MGB2000X

MGB2000X

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

Naruto's genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's genjutsu   Naruto's genjutsu EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Power up but only for an instant as TobiRikudou and Asano-X-Aviarus said. Has to recharge for 10 years unless he can get hold of Hashirama's chakra.

For the time being it would seem Shisui's eye is inert. But all is not lost on the genjutsu from as Itachi is has returned so he'll probs take care of things in that department and pretty much any other department cos I mean that boy's got skills cheers!

Maybe this hints at them heading off to where Madara has Hashirama's cells and Yamato kept. Not for a while though I'm thinking maybe Shisui's eye will be used to counter Madara's moons eye plan.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

Naruto's genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's genjutsu   Naruto's genjutsu EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:50 am

I don't think that Kishi would introduce something like this only to be used just once. Its like how the FRS was back then. And if it was just a one time thing then probably Kishi wouldn't speak of Hashirama's cells.

Now perhaps what could trigger this power back again is Naruto's own powerful cells that also hold immense regenerative attributes as shown against the Zetsus which could be similar seems his chakra seems to react with the cells inside the Zetsus. Now that could possibly allow him to re-trigger them since Naruto and Hashirama were seen to be similar in that prospect.
Back to top Go down
MGB2000X

MGB2000X

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

Naruto's genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's genjutsu   Naruto's genjutsu EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:59 pm

I don't think it would be used once either dude. But if Naruto's chakra can immediately recharge it then that would make it way to powerful too soon.

Itachi explicitly mentioned the Shodaime so I think it's a nod towards retrieving Yamato which would in turn replenish the crow.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

Naruto's genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's genjutsu   Naruto's genjutsu EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:29 am

It could be interpreted in many ways I guess. I mean Madara said himself that he sees Shodaime in Naruto and we have seen Naruto influencing the Mokuton so it is possible.
Back to top Go down
MGB2000X

MGB2000X

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

Naruto's genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's genjutsu   Naruto's genjutsu EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:50 am

Cutting off the white zetsu's at the source would also be a good idea i think. So my money's on them going to wherever Madara has yamato, gedo mazou and the shodai's cells stashed.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

Naruto's genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's genjutsu   Naruto's genjutsu EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:31 am

Perhaps Naruto could use the genjutsu to force the Gedo Mazo to release Yamato.
Back to top Go down
MGB2000X

MGB2000X

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

Naruto's genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's genjutsu   Naruto's genjutsu EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 am

I can't believe what Itachi just did! Mad

Suppose it was too powerful would make things too quick n easy. What a Face
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

Naruto's genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's genjutsu   Naruto's genjutsu EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:44 am

Well the genjutsu itself was a game changer. Possibly because if it had remained with Naruto he would most likely found a way to trigger it with his Rikudo like powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto's genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's genjutsu   Naruto's genjutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto's genjutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Den :: Naruto Section :: Naruto Discussion :: Naruto Manga-
Jump to: